Join Map Labs’ Partner Program!
Our exclusive affiliate program is free for you. You can start earning up to a 20% monthly commission on customers you refer who sign up for our paid plans. And the best part? Your commission is for the lifetime of the customer.
How does it work?
- Learn about Map Labs (YouTube Shorts, Case Studies, Free Trial)
- Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Contact us to be a part of the program.
- We’ll be in touch!
- Software, 20% commission.
- Software Plus, 15% commission.
- Professional Services, 10% commission.
Why different tiers?
Different costs and different services.
Best for a marketing team who knows what they want/need to do on Google Maps but just needs the right tooling. Unlimited product support is included, but channel support is limited.
Software service plus five hours of channel support per month. Best for internal marketing teams who have the time and resources but want channel guidance and direction on which activities and strategies to implement on the channel. Think of this like a personal trainer/coach scenario.
Full-service professional support. Software and unlimited support on actions, strategies, and full implementation support. We become an extension of a marketing team and carry out all necessary tasks to leverage the channel.
Terms and Conditions
You have the unique opportunity to earn by promoting our services to your network. It’s a fantastic way to spread the word about Map Labs and get rewarded for your efforts.
Before you get started, we want to ensure you are familiar with our program’s key terms and conditions:
1. Learn about Map Labs
2. Be a good Partner. Be an authentic promoter of Map Labs. Don’t refer yourself. Focus on bringing in new customers.
3. Follow our Rules. Follow these Terms, or we may immediately terminate you as a Partner.
4. Conversion Tracking. It’s not automated yet. Conversion is only counted once your referral becomes a paid customer. Please note, that free trial users and customers refunded within a 30-day window do not count toward conversions.
5. Payout Timetable. We pay on the 15th of each month for the previous month’s earnings. How you’re paid depends on your commission amounts.
6. Minimum Earnings. You should earn at least $30 before receiving a payout.
7. Tier Adjustments. We will adjust the tiers from time to time.
8. Dispute Resolution. Any disputes will be reviewed by Map Labs, and our decision will be final.